Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

First first first.....

Dear Brandee,

Okay, so we're starting our first blog, ala Mason-Dixon style. Granted, we live a mere 30 minutes from one another, but when we deal with the fiber arts, we're starting to be miles and miles apart. You and the knitting. Hrm, still not sure how I feel about that.

Anyway, here I sit, after having ripped out the sleeve for my Off the Hook Cardigan from Total Crochet Fashions. Lesson learned? When they give you the number of stitches you should have at the end of a round or row, then take the time and count said stitches. Grr. I was still off after the first round, but only by one and you'd be amazed what you can fudge when the stitches fall under the arm. That and you just don't care. ;-)

I feel weird making a project just for me. But it's been too long. And I know that eventually I will have to start on something to attempt to sell. The fall shows are coming up soon. And now that we're going to do them all under KLE, you can include that evil knitting. ;)

Okay, I shall close now so I can try to get caught up to where I was last night before I realized my mistake (round 7 is not the time to find said mistake...but better there than round 27).

Tra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home