Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Almost afraid...

Tra,
I'm so glad we thought to do this - and for the record - I am a crocheter that enjoys knitting (not purling)! Of my current projects - 2 are crochet, 2 are knit. 1 for myself, 1 for my Mom for Christmas, 1 for the baby and 1 for sale. The one sitting next to me is second sock - half of the project for me... well i think they'll be for me.

Wait, shouldnt the first posts be an about me? Or will we be hiding... all sekrit like? I'll follow your lead on that, I suppose.

Well, I'm on a purl row (that i've been avoiding all night) and I had better get to it. Nighty Night.

Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home