Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh what a day!

Tracie,

Well, my other blog is STILL gone - and Blogger has STILL not told me how to get it back, but I have STILL not curled up in a ball crying! So that's good. Work is drowning me in preparation for your, um, vacation, but I did manage about 6 rows of mom's sweater at lunchtime. I STILL hate that stitch, it goes Soooooooo slow - please don't let me do it again, or at least don't let me do it again without changing it. Thanks.

Tonight I'll sit with my sock, my child and my needy cat and watch crappy TV. I've kinda gotten into this little rhythm of sweater at work and sock at home. Please notice the lack of Flag Afghan and the darn stars! They are no longer the bane of my existance, and I like it that way. However, they are still in they're bag in the livingroom - staring at me as I work on my sock and ignore it. It's beady little ends staring at me with that guilt ~ not gonna work! Nosireebob, er, Tracie.

I do hope you have a fantastic weekend, I'll be logging on like a madwoman. But you knew that.

Cheers,
Brandee

PS - you gonna invite Dani on here? You know she'd have fun lurking - since she doesnt write much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home