Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oh my stars, and Go Bucs

Tra & Dani (even though she wont post much)(I'm done doing that but thought it'd be funny one more time)(har har har),

I know that I have made this afthan, um, 10 times or so - but it does come out so pretty and tends to sell well... obviously, so I figured it was time to make another one. Not that I'm complaining that my wonderful boss bought my last one for his Sis last Christmas - I like the cash, but I do kind of feel obligated to replace it. If it doesnt sell this year - I'll shed a small tear but do the happy dance that I dont have to make another one. This afghan has such a big wow factor - I'd rather people see it and order other non-flag afghans from it than order this one... but it really is pretty. Note to self - Stop doing it in the I it tells me to and use the J or K - goes quicker. So, I drudge on, and I swear... once I finish the sock I'll work on stars at home. And about that sock - it's where your sweater is... on the floor next to me... not even out.

And I'm glad we can get together like this (via chat) to watch the game together - although your hi-def does nothing for me half an hour away! Go Bucs!

knitting soon,
Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home