Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

the blogger wanna be comes out of lurking...

for a time that is. Who knows how many times I'll pop in right in the middle of all this crocheting and knitting talk.

Today I spent a lovely day at my MIL's scrapbooking the day away. In between pages I felted a little tote I worked up a couple months ago that I never got around to felting. Here is the before...




I'll work on getting a pic of the finished tote tomorrow. Tonight it's sitting on my bar drying with two very large knitting needles sticking through it for the handles...about the only use I can find for those things!!

You know I just might surprise you chicks and post more often than not. We shall see :)

So are you buying toilet paper yet, water, gassing up your cars, collecting gas in cans in the garage, grabbing 4 loaves of bread and 18 cans of spaghetti O's...cuz that’s what needs to be done in prep for



Should be fun.

Ta ta for now,

Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home