Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another thing done

Good morning ladies,


I finished the top to go with the skirt last night. Well, finished as in I'm not using the hook now. I still have about 20 ends to weave in and then blocking. But the crochet part is done.


What else is on my hook? I'm working on a fisherman's sweater in dark heather wool-ease. I also have every bin in my new cubbie thing filled with a pending project. And that doesn't count the yarn stacked here in the living room.


I got a new book yesterday: "Couture Crochet Workshop" by Lily Chin. I'm loving this book. Nevermind it has like 5 skirt patterns and a DRESS pattern. :) But it explains how to design. I love it.


Okay, so I leave you with a pic that Brandee just sent me (since I can't seem to take my own pics). Just how scary is this? I'm being told that I look like I do too well at that. Not my kid. Honest. It's Bran's....I'm just crazy Aunt Tracie who will teach him all kinds of crazy things.
Okay, I'm out. See you ladies tomorrow night, with a convert with me!
Tracie

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um, yeah.... you look just a leeettle too comfy there. Double bagging?? :P

9:52 AM  
Blogger Brandee Fondren said...

How cute is he! hehe.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home