Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sorry for the lack of writing...

Ladies,

I know, I know, I've been a slacker too! I havent even really crocheted or knitting anything much in the last two weeks. You know why, I know but I'll remind you...


Sean Joseph
January 8, 2007
2:15pm
6lbs, 5 oz
19 inches long.

Jake's been doing really well with him to, here he is, please ignore the chocolate face on the big one!









I am still working on Stacy's sweater - and by working I mean that in the past 11 days I have done the sum total of 3 rows on the last sleeve. Leaps and bounds, I tell you! I will try to get some more done today, we'll see how that works out. I also need to take a shower and fold some laundry, and probably eat something, but I'm not sure yet!

I'm looking forward to getting together tomorrow, it will be a fun time, I hope to see you both there.

Hugs, Brandee

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh he's adorable!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home