Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Guess who it is

Hey there gang, can you believe it?? It's Dani and she's blogging LOL

First off I have to show off my first feet picture, sweet Brandee made me these...










I just love them!!!!

I haven't really crocheting much because a family member has been in and out of the hosptial for the last several months so it's been hard.




I did however whip this up the other day for Hannah which she just loves!!



I made Jess one but need to take a pic later this week.

I think my next projects are going to be afghans for my two couches in the house. We need some light throws around here.

Well I'm off, gotta get some sleep so I can go to Brandon to visit Brandee tomorrow!!! Yoohooooo new baby coming to town tomorrow!
Toodles,
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home