Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Done and Done

Ladies,


Before you ask, no I dont have pictures because I only do those from work, but...

Mom's sweater is DONE!

And, and and and

Dad's sock is DONE!

Both finished last night. I'm so excited! So, Tracie, that means that I can start your second sock today. We'll see how far I can get between today with a lot of nothing going on, then tomorrow with the trip to Disney (I probably wont bring it with me inside Epcot because we wont be going on rides, and waiting... but I have the rides back and forth.

Speaking of Epcot, I am going to price out the Dale of Norway sweater kits. Travis will soon be getting his 40% Christmas discount on stuff, and I thought I could get one and sell it online.... to a Real Knitter. Because we ALL know I couldnt do it! Here, go see one here... Dale Sweater

Beautiful... yes, definatly. Difficult - oh yeah. Worth learning how to Knit - probably not so much.

I'll post some pics on Monday. Hope you guys have a good weekend.

Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home