Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Monday, September 18, 2006

My works in progress

Okay, ladies, I'm gonna tempt fate and try to do one more post.

Here are my works in progress.



The Seraphina Shawl in JoAnn's Sensations Rainbow Boucle. Found this skein last year at the store, and it didn't have friends. I was so hoping it would turn out this pretty.



The log cabin quilt afghan for Larry and Diane's wedding. It's going quite well. And it's pictured on our new sofa. :)



This is the kit I got the other day. It's a crimson color caplet. And it's made out of one of my new fave yarns: Bernat Satin.



Do you think Little Bro's gonna notice the yarn taking over the living room? I think with our new sofa in he won't notice, but I don't know yet.

Okay ladies, that's it from me for a bit. Someone else post now!

Tracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home