Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Yarn Crawl - Orlando Edition - Part 2

Moving on...

Okay, we did not take the cameras inside because I was afeared of getting thrown out of the Mecca that was AC Moore. And that would be bad. But here's a pic of my purchase. Well, a representational sampling of my purchase. The dark purple that's wound is part of a 1 lb bag of WOOL mill ends. And then I got a total of 7 of the light purple marbley looking yarn. Skirt. It will become a skirt. It told me so. The wool, no clue yet. Probably a bag. Something I can felt.



Then we hit lunch. TGI Friday's. Can I just say that Fried Green Beans and Fried Mac and Cheese are just absolutely awesome? They are. Wanna see what was left of our crazy food adventure?



Then we had a good laugh when Kerry pulled out her wallet and there was a bit of green Red Heart Plush attached to something in her purse. Brandee and I could not stop laughing so we had to take the pic.




Then we went to the next stop. A fabulous little shop called Sip and Knit located in Maitland. It had to be a great place, it had a sheep outside the door!



In fact, there were sheep everywhere!



The yarn was yummy, the ladies who run the store absolutely delightful, and the vibe of the place was awesome. Ladies we'd never met, knitters even, were so nice and friendly and wanted to see what we were making and doing and all that. I was gonna post more pics, but the Blogger has now deemed me like Brandee and refuses to upload my pics. Oh well. And of course they are not uploaded yet to Photobucket.

I will be posting one more post tonight with my current projects. If it will let me. We'll see.

Have fun ladies...
Tra

1 Comments:

Blogger Another yarn said...

Yeah, I was trying to get that to load along with the pic of Brandee finding out she knitted wrong. :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home