Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's a boy!

Ladies,

I was hoping that ONE of y'all would post yesterday, but no luck so I have to go out of turn. Oh well. The results are in... it's a boy. I think it will be Sean Joseph so you can put away your pink yarn. However, with the baby coming in January Handknits, er, handcrochets are expected! Here's a pic for you - until you get to see the video tonight...











My girlfriend Damarys noted that he's already a fat little thing which is suprising since i'm not very big really. I told the hubby that I remember being bigger when I had the ultrasound for Jake, he said "Yes, but you were bigger pre-pregnancy then too" Oh yeah! Now it's pretty much all baby, before it was well manipulated fat.

Anyway, see you tonight!

Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home