Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Feeling good and looking fine

Hey guys,

Well, the second sleeve is done. And it didn't require any of the evil ripping out that the first sleeve did. So that's progress, right? Now it's on to the body of the sweater. However, I fear I may be off on some stitches. Am I worried yet? No, of course not. I think my overall count will be fine (of course I haven't stopped to count yet, are you kidding me?) and that's all that matters. And if it isn't? Well, then that's what some cleverly disguised extra stitches are for. LOL.

I promise to post a pic or two later tonight. I'll even just edit this post and put them in here. 'Cause if Dani can figure out how to post a pic, I can, too! :)

Well, I better get back to it. I'd like to maybe have it done to show off by our next meeting.

Off for now,
Tra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home