Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well now aint' this pretty



Can I just say how unimpressed (is that even a real word) I feel upon seeing this at the NOAA website??!! I sat through one hurricane once, Hugo in Charleston SC and I will NEVER do that again!! So anyone who wants to get the heck out of dodge just let me know. If this comes close to Tampa at a 3 or higher I'll be in GA!!

Tra, glad to hear about the sleeve, can't wait to see Wed. Brandee I would so love a pair of socks for Christmas. I'll make you a neat-o purse!!

Ta ta chicks,
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home