Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Monday, August 28, 2006

psychotic cat and a sock

Hey ladies,

Well my cat has re-found his "fluff". If you remember the fluff was the "gauge swatch" for the monkey scarff out of voodoo. I gave it to the cat because he loves yarn and yarn I give him is MUCH better than yarn he steals! He covets the fluff. He plays fetch with the fluff.




and








But hey, if it makes him happy - it makes me happy.

Speaking of making me happy - I finished the gusset of the sock. Here's my progress (because i'm a follower):





That's really it for now. And YEAH for Ernesto not coming our way and ruining My convention, er, Tracie's vacation, er whatever!

Night y'all.
Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home