Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yes I did

... take a picture from my van of another vehicle because of a bumper sticker. I so feel like Brandee!!! *grin* But come on you gotta agree this is just darn funny.

I'm planning on putting this on both of my girls cars when they start driving. Too Funny!!!

Crochet world, made two cute skirts this week but haven't taken pics...will do soon. I'm working on a dog bone matt for my little Ava baby. Will take pics soon.

One more pic to share though just cuase it was so pretty. Last night me and three other moms went walking and afterwards this was our view from where we started.


What a way to end the walk!!
More to come later,
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home