Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday night out!!

Well everyone is in bed and sleeping. I'm up cuz I'm the only night owl in the house. No crochet update really, other than I'm working on finishing up a few tanks I've made recently that I haven't tucked ends in and such.

Tonight, Joe, Jess and myself went to a Rays game. Hannah didn't want to go cuz she "only likes football and soccer" LOL whatever...so she went with Kim and her kids to see Pirates II for the third time LOL

Jess earned the tickets from school last year for perfect attendance...way to go Jess.
Here's a view from our seats,
sorry for the bad pic...only brought my camera phone.

We ended up leaving during the 8th inning cuz they were loosing 4 - 2 and Joe is getting up super early to go fishing with a buddy.
Not much else going on this weekend. We are headed to the beach on Monday as always when presented with an extra day off from school and work!!

Ta ta chicas!!
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home