Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sorry about the MIA thing

Ladies,

Well I have been back in my office for a total of 14 hours and my desk looks slightly better than it did this time yesterday which was this:








I can almost tell my desk is green, which is a lot of progress! Of course I'd make much more progress were I not doing this. Just sayin.

Convention went swimmingly. Everyone that I talked to had a blast, so did I. My date seemed to be pleased too, eh Tra? SOOOO fighting the urge to post the "I've got a secret" pic! Here is a look in on the fun:









This was Tracie, Tony and I at the Friday Night Woodstock costume party. Fun fun fun. I had my palm read, she claimed that I'm an emotional person. Farcical. (For those on the outside, this really is funny because I cry at the National Anthem and long distance commercials. Moving on.)

I did get some knitting done, but not much. I started making the baby a little sweater. In Knit. Please take a moment to let that soak in. I am knitting a sweater. A REALLY REALLY little sweater, but a sweater. I have screwed it up twice, but I dont think he will care. Here is my progress:








I think it's coming out really nice (mistakes aside). I like the yarn, its using TLC Baby which I think may make some good sock yarn, it's pretty thin. I have not worked on Mom's Christmas sweater because I need to hunt down that other skein of the yarn for it. I know I have it, in a very safe place I'm sure.

I suppose that's it for now. Oh, one last thing:









Muah! Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home