Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This work stuff is getting in the way of the important things...

Good evening ladies,

I know, I know, I've been lacking in the posts lately. Honestly? I've been too tired to crochet let alone post. It's a shame I a) like my job and b) need the paycheck to afford the yarn. Because seriously, this is getting in the way of my crochet time.

I crocheted a bit more on the log cabin afghan on Monday when I stayed home sick from work. The problem was I was so sick and cruddy feeling that I couldn't even crochet. That's just wrong.

I'm hoping to get some more done tomorrow on the Seraphina Shawl. It's the big football game at my old high school against the main city rival (which is also my Boss's son's team) tomorrow night. No, not crocheting at the game, but I am going to my parents house early for dinner. Will probably crochet there.

Saturday night we've got the Monty Python show where we'll sit outside and crochet. Should be cool out that night so that's good.

Okay, I'm off to bed. Boring post, no pics. Will post more later, hopefully.

Night ladies,
Tracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home