Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

2 Feet = 2 socks

Ladies,

Be proud, you are both now the almost owners of 2 socks each. These 2 socks even almost match eachother. We wont talk about toe joins, and before you will receive your gift of socks you will both pinky swear that you will not
a)laugh at your socks
b)talk disparagingly toward your socks
c)point and laugh at the socks creator for her lack of toe joining abilities
d)refuse to wear them on the grounds that the toes do not match.

And now that I'm done with those 2 PAIRS, you would think I would move on to finish Dad's second sock. You would think, wouldnt you? Nope. I started a sweater for Jake. Dont tell, I want it to be a Christmas Present that is actually a suprise. Not so good with that am I? Whoops. Anyway, Dad said he probably wont be down until December so I have some time. Especially since I had been making such good time on the other 2 second socks. Becides, we have crochet group in less than a week, and I really need to have something on some sort of a hook to bring with me, or suffer as the outcast. Moving on.

Really that's it, nothing to move on to. You guys have been awfully quiet... I dont like being here alone!

Cheers,
Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home