Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Still around, honest

Good evening ladies,

Well, while watching the Bucs lose (again), I was able to finish the pink and purple baby blanket for the next show (yes, I know, you want pics, you'll just have to deal). It better sell. At this point I have the shawl and the new baby blanket finished. I'd like to make some more things for the show on Saturday, but I know that I'll likely just stress myself out. :)

At this point I will finish Larry and Diane's wedding throw (since the shower is 11/11 and I'd like to have it done by then) and then start on a sweater for myself since the pattern turns out so nicely. And it's finally getting cold.

I had a lot of other things to say but I'm so tired right now. This working stuff is getting seriously in the way of my crochet time. :) Talk to you ladies later.

Goodnight,
Tracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home