Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Guess what I'm finishing up?

Good evening ladies,

I seriously should be doing about 20 other things right now, but I thought I'd take a moment to write here. Especially since Brandee's always harping on us about the whole regular posting thing. :)

Anyway, I am halfway through the final round of the skirt. That's right. The skirt. So, I believe the words Bite Me are coming to mind. :) I will likely finish it tomorrow at the hospital waiting on Mom to get out of surgery. Then I can block it over the weekend and hopefully have time to make a top to go with it by the next meeting in 2 weeks. So, be prepared, those of you with cameras, to take a picture so I can post it on here since I am apparently full of the stupid when it comes to getting my camera charged and such.

Okay, I've got to get back to work. Seriously. This supervisor stuff is harder than it looks.

Later,
Tracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home