Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's done

Hi ladies,

The skirt is finished. Well, it's blocking now, but it's finished. Unfortnately, since I have not had time to make the underskirt for it, I won't be wearing it tomorrow night to our meeting. But I will bring it and hopefully will be finishing up the top to go with it. Here you go.....enjoy the crocheting goodness.....

Blocking the skirt:



Closeup of the pineapple detail on the bottom:



So, let's see, I guess the appropriate thing now to say is, hmm, BITE ME! Ha! Got a skirt done! :) And can I just say that I LOVE this book? I already have yarn to do another project in it and the top I'm working on right now is from it. Doris Chan is an amazing designer and writes her patterns very well.

Okay, off to continue to rest before I go to work tomorrow (yes, I'm taking another day off today). I'll see y'all tomorrow night, skirt in hand!

Ta-ta,
Tracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home