Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Back to civilization!


Ladies,
I am finally back at work, though that is really no excuse for not posting - sorry! Lets see, I havent finished any projects lately but I am on the round and round bit of my sock:

and have done a LITTLE work on the scarf: (picture a scarf. I havent taken a pic of it because, well, it's just a scarf and pretty boring. sorry.)

I have the yarn and ideas for a few sweaters that I will do once this sock is done. No, not once the second sock is done, because, well, we know me now dont we?

I have learned recently that my cat is weird in all settings. See, when I crochet or knit, he sits on my lap, and sometimes on my yarn which makes the whole process a bit, er, difficult. When I eat a bowl of cereal on the couch I put a pillow on my lap, and the bowl on the pillow and eat. The cat will lay on my lap with his feet on the pillow. Again, difficult. And now, we have this:
Yeah. Well then, that's it for now. More again soon. No, I mean it!
Brandee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home