Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Lookie at this!

Good morning ladies,

I'd like to post proof that not only can I teach someone other than a 10 year old to crochet, I can convince a guy to come and learn to crochet in a public place. :)

I present to you, John. He came with his own hook and own yarn and allowed himself to be subjected to 12 crazy crochet women. That is impressive. :)



















Have a lovely day,

Tracie

1 Comments:

Blogger Another yarn said...

Hi John!!! I think it's awesome that he's learning!! Can't wait to see him at the next one.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home