Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Looky looky ... it's the ugly blanket


About time...Huh!!

Guess what I have finished, minus tucking in loose strings of course LOL

Taaaaa Daaaaaa

Can you believe it, started three and half years ago, stopped at the ugly lime green color b/c I got stuck b/c I didn't know what the heck I was doing.

Picked it up about 4 weeks ago or so, understood it so much more so this time around it wasn't so bad. I already want to make another but this time all in one color I'm thinking. That would be neat!!

Well hopefully after our trip to Jax this week I can come back and post the back of it *grin*

Smooches,
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home