Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Yarn is everywhere


Ok, you'd think with a picture like this one on the left ...


















That you'd never be taking a picture like this one on the right.



Yes I give you yarn for sale at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida. Its called Spun Bamboo. I really should have seen what kind it was but felt like a cross between a cotton/silk blend. Super soft. Only 9.99 a skein!!

On the crochet front for myself I have started the 63 squares afghan, yes the person who doens't join is going to make 63 squares and my dear sweet crochet group will help me learn to join and I will make a faboulous throw for my living room!!!
Remind me of this post months from now ok!!
I'm on squre 16 .... yooo hooo 47 to go, yes she can do the math!!
Catch ya later and happy hooking
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home