Name:

Just a blog between three friends, one a knitter who sometimes crochets (or so it seems), one a crocheter who struggles to learn knitting, and the other who crochets, has tried knitting and is simply a lurker on here. :) Feel free to follow along as we discuss projects, struggles, and rewards of the fiber arts.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Talent, just pure talent!!


If you read back a few posts or two you'll read about Tra and her skirt. Well we had our monthly crochet get together and in walks Tra wearing her work. I must say she looks terrific!!! But you be the judge *grin*

Tra I personally think it looks smashing and some of your very best work. I can't wait to see what wearable you'll make next.

ohhh and by the way my next post will be all about me and the loss of 7 1/2 inches of hair, yes I did say 7 1/2 inches all at once!! I'm still mourning the loss but it's growing on me.

~Dani

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

You couldn't get one of me smiling? LOL

You cut off 7 1/2" of hair?? Yikes. Can't wait to see it, though.

Oh, and I just picked up some yarn to make a tank top for summer. Nope, no pattern yet, thinking of just winging it. :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home